Welcome! to the General Education Committee Wiki
This is a collaborative space to write, save and track changes to documents and ideas. Members of the university community are welcome to use the comments box on each page to communicate thoughts, ideas and suggestions.
Conventions to follow:
- each page is "owned" by a member of the committee (names will be added at the top of each page).
- other committee members will read the page and add comments.
- each person should set their wiki "options" (see menu in upper left-hand corner) which will automatically insert their name when a comment is added to a page.
- to edit a page, use the "edit" button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- the pages use a format called "structured text", which follows specific rules, the most important of which is to separate all paragraphs with blank lines (i.e. press return/enter twice to start a new paragraph).
- we will focus on the CONTENT, and not the presentation in this wiki. Don't worry about indenting, bolding, numbering, etc. We can make the documents presentable later.
- First Year Experience
- Academic skills
- University success factors
- Implementation 2007
Names of Elements within the "University Success Factors" cluster --vadengoadl, Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:13:00 -0500 reply
It seems like it would create a more parallel structure among the names of the elements within the "University Success Factor" cluster if we opted for a new name for the "Student Affairs" element. What about something like "Other skills and considerations." Once this one is worked out, we could change the name, but the way this element reads at this point is out of sync with the others. Thanks! My first wiki. Linda